The Incident Reporting Module helps an organisation in reporting, investigating, and analysis of all incidents, accidents, and significant near misses.
The benefits of the Incident Reporting Module is to:
- Ensure timely notification and reporting of incidents
- Clearly record all reporting and investigation requirements
- Improve employee and contractor awareness of incident, accident and near miss prevention
- Provide structured approach to incident action tracking
- Ensure that investigation and analysis are conducted to required depth and quality that lessons learnt are properly identified and used to help avoid similar events in the future.
- Provide data for measuring the effectiveness of overall Health, Safety and Environmental program and analyze trends to improve performance
- Prepare and Maintain documentation of accurate and detailed information for possible use in future legal action and insurance claim
- And to contribute towards an incident-free work environment and enhance the safety of personnel’s.