Ankaa Consulting are well experienced in developing inspection plans for static equipment utilising RBI methodologies in accordance with API 580/581 for onshore plant and DNV-RP-G101 for offshore topsides equipment. Typical facilities that can be considered include:
1) Onshore facilities – gas processing, receiving facilities, & LNG.
2) Offshore facilities –FPSO, production & wellhead platforms
3) Petrochemical Plant – Oil Refinery, NH3, Urea, Methanol, Nitric Acid, tank farms, etc.
Inspection methodologies applied following RBI assessment are consistent with the requirements of API 510 / 570 / 653 as appropriate. Written schemes of examination (WSE) are typically developed for the assets concerned.
We have developed in-house software for the entire inspection planning process based on a semi-quantitative approach.
In addition to inspection planning, services for static equipment also extend to:
- Integrity assessments
- Fitness-for-service (FFS) to API 579
- Anomaly assessment and repair recommendation
- Identification of SCEs and development of Performance Standards
- Development of Integrity Operating Windows (IOW)
- Asset Life Extension Studies
Typical static equipment items that can be considered include:
- Pressure equipment including
- Pressure vessels
- Pressure relief devices
- Process piping
- Heat exchangers
- Atmospheric storage tanks